Aims and Objectives:
DEN-CuPID designs and develops high quality and innovative tools and training courses for coaching municipalities’ employees, as well as local and civil society actors involved or interested in cultural management projects and ventures. It involves three main piers of action:
- It offers a comprehensive course on cultural/heritage values and methodologies for effective management.
- It familiarizes the participants with financial instruments and funding opportunities.
Fostering new ideas
- It supports local actors in establishing cultural management as a tool for sustainable development.
- It stimulates entrepreneurial, creative and innovation skills, and the capacity to conceptualize and implement original projects and sustainable business plans.
- It encourages partnership and collaborative development between local authorities, local communities, and research/educational institutions.
- It offers the opportunity of international networking and exchange of good practices.